3/29/10

Nature

Ahhhhhh
Okay I am having the hardest time with my squares - I am starting my last row and nothing I come up with seems worthy of these last few squares - I am loving this project and hate to see it end...
That said here is one of my nature squares - I love the look of these mushrooms - I have had more than one Russian student tell me not to eat them, which leads me to think they must grow in their homeland and they have heard dire warnings - they always seems so serious when they tell me, just after I have drawn one.
Well, I will continue to persevere on what to do with my last, tiny, seven, 1 inch, lovely squares - maybe I can think of a way to continue this project without it being daily - it is hard to keep up because I spend too long on each square!

2 comments:

  1. I like your mushrooms. The red and white look great together. Thanks for the comment on my pink sun it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww these mushrooms are so cute! they maybe poisonous but I love the red and white contrast

    ReplyDelete