3/11/10

The Cherry Blossoms

Each evening as I drive home I see more and more cherry blossoms. I love their delicate pink color and the lovely way the tree looks. Thinking of Toby - he is in DC (where the cheery tree blossoms are still a month away). He is there for the National Trumpet Competition - what fun!

For my nature square I decided to depict the ocean. I love the ocean, I find it relaxing and renewing and can't wait to get there soon. Only about 2 months and a bit and I'll be there!

2 comments:

  1. Do you work under a magnifying glass with a really bright light? I would have to! I love the cherry blossom...ours are almost ready to fall. And the stitching in the wave is great. Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is just lovely. I love to admire each square you've created. It's like a sort of impressionist styling, especially in your rain cloud and wave. Just beautiful! I can't wait to see a wide shot of the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete