3/3/10

Day 3 - The Moon

Was thinking about the moon tonight - maybe all that news that our rotation has been thrown off by the recent earthquake. Anyway, I also wanted to include some bling - thus the sequins. I am loving this challenge - look so forward to it.
I am now far enough in that I am questioning my colors and fabric choices - just need to push through it for a few days. This uncertain part of these type projects are the hardest part for me.
I also got to do some sort of sewing tonight - some shower gifts for tomorrow - two babies and a wedding - I will post that work soon

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say hello because I know how hard it is to start a blog and get someone to come and read it. It's a lot of work! Your squares so far are lovely. I especially like the hollyhocks. Maybe I should join and try to catch up? I could definitely use some practice at my embroidery. Or maybe I have too many crafts on my plate right now. Same old dilemma. Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bling! Isn't this a fun project?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cricket - I appreciate getting a comment - very exciting for a newbie - you should join this proje.ct it is very fun to come home and have an excuse to sit down and stitch.
    janimal - thanks to you too - I love sequins, there just are not enough daily applications for them - I am loving this project - what is your blog's name so I can see yours.
    THanks
    ros

    ReplyDelete