3/10/10

Day 10 - Friends and Cattails

I was thinking about how lucky I am to have such great friends: I have best friends, sister friends, book club friends, quilting friends, grad school friends, work friends, used to work with friends, live in another country friends, mom friends, family friends, friend friends, new blog friends, facebook friends, friends from here and there all collected and treasured. I feel absolutely blessed by each and every one of you - you all add to my life and make it richer and happier.





For my nature square I decided to stitch cattails. My Grama Eda loved them and I remember her having them in her house. I just love the brown and green of them the tall. slender gracefulness. I was reminded of them today when I was reading the story "The Trumpeter of the Swan" by EB White to my students.


2 comments: