3/25/10

24 and 25

Today I was looking at my poor neglected garden when I left for work. The roses are already leafy - wow! I love roses and wish I had time to care for more of them. Guess this one will have to do.

Yesterday we had a beautiful day - 70 degrees when I got off work at 5:30. Made me believe that spring would be followed by summer and sun would follow rain. Unfortunately, today it rained...alot and tomorrow it is suppose to be much cooler with a winter storm warning in the mountains - someone oughta tell those folks it is spring...
Realized after I took the picture that I never did borders - another thing to catch up during the rainy weekend

1 comment:

  1. Ros, I really love the borders on your squares...they are adding so much interest to your stitching! Love the sideways wording too :)

    ReplyDelete