4/8/10

More Nature Squares

I finished the last of my squares today.

Ecckkkk - I am out of a project! I need to think of something else that forces/allows me to create every day. This has been a really great experience for me and I really don't want it to end. Thanks for coming along with me. Tomorrow or the next I will post my completed samplers...

For today here is my dragonfly - dragonflies are fairies in disguise...



this square is suppose to be the warmth of the sun. I love the feeling of the sun on my face...













a feather - soft and wistful...













these are some little rock treasures given to me by my students....








and finally a shell and sand - I love the ocean

2 comments:

  1. A big congratulations on finishing! I can't wait to see the finished sampler...well done!

    ReplyDelete