4/6/10

52 Projects: Week 11

52_proj_badge_v2
This week I don't have pictures to share of my project. Here is what I did...
I have had a box under my desk at school for almost a year now. Sad little secret! It was filled with all the stuff I didn't have time to deal with last June when school was over. I kicked it every day when I did grading or any other thing at my desk.
Finally, I took the time to clean it out. There was a lot of stuff in there...I found my vacation folders and absent folders, half of it was garbage, another bit was shred, and then there was all my little treasures from last years students - aww :)
Best thing I found: my 8 ball (now I can ask w=questions again)
Worst thing I found: a cookie from a year ago (little treasure)
Most interesting thing I found: bingo cards (6-what was I thinking?- they are the 'close the window' kind - guess maybe I am suppose to make something with them)
What I gained: leg room and it makes me smile when I notice it isn't there - priceless

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for tackling something that you'll enjoy on a daily basis. Swing those feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why sometimes it is so hard to attack those that may seem small projects, but are not. I am glad that you gain some leg room. That is so useful. Now, I need to attack a huge bag that I keep meaning to do. I have no excuse. I just needed some inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete