1/28/13

wow lotta time gone by

it is surprising to know that a year has passed since last i posted. a friend recently started a delightful blog and i so enjoyed her first post about her grandfather http://nerdsmiles.wordpress.com/ that it inspired me to check in to my blog. it took an hour to get logged in...really..i could not recall my password and i get stubborn about admitting it to the internet password resetting powers!

i have many things to share and look forward to getting back into the blogging thing.

for today i will share what i have on my camera - these are my new invention for christmas delight...i called them christmas sodas... i didn't get a picture when the syrup was dripping like lava through the glass - but still you can see how festive they are



the recipe is:
1/2 cup of bubbly water poured into the cup
1/4 cup of heavy cream or half and half poured in next
1 shot of cherry syrup (like they use at coffee places)
and 1 green striped straw (the paper straws did not hold up very well)
next year I want to try lime syrup and red straws

No comments:

Post a Comment