7/5/10

Fun with a cousin

I have been recently talking with my cousin Shaney on Facebook. Turns out we are both trying to get back to this quilting thing!

So, we are going to challenge each other by just getting going. Today I picked a block and we have 48 hours to do something with it.

Should be interesting!!

This block is double aster - there is a great website that offers free instructions on all kinds of blocks - check it out. Hey I learned something new today - how to link - woot woot.

Hey, wanna join us???

4 comments:

  1. I've been saving favorite clothing that Moochie's outgrown since she was a baby. I always wanted to have a quilt made, because I had no hope of making my own, but maybe I'll at least pick a pattern and start cutting pieces. Hope you provide the inspiration, that and 52 Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I so want to do my own quilt. I 'd never done one. Maybe, if I start with one square at a time won't be so bad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~what fun...wishing you luck with your block and can't wait to see it all complete...also great job learning how to link...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I want to join you!! Let me know what patterns you are working on and I will do it from here! The girls are going on this two week whirlwind tour and so I need to keep my hands and mind busy!

    ReplyDelete