4/24/11

Easter Tag Swap

i recently participated in an easter tag swap. earlier this week i received my tag in the mail and it was delightful and there were added prized with the tag - very deluxe!!!! you can see the tag, a bowlie bowl with candies and crafting items, bunny pasta, and the cutest basket ever. my partner is nan - she has a blog you can find here - she is very talented and said she was soon going to offer a tutorial on her chick basket...


nan made me the cutest tag - a paper doll on front - one of my all time favorite things - behind the paper doll is a paper cut egg all decorated for the big day...

this is kinda out of order. this is the wonderful bowlie - it just screams easter and spring. my pics are out of order because uploading pictures is like playing the lottery...i never know when it is actually going to upload one of my pics and so i select them, cross my fingers, and hope and wait, wait, wait...and sometimes i get lucky so i don't quabble about the order they come in as long as they upload...
this is the back of the card - delightful - three little nursery critters in a hot air balloon...
inside the tag are clothes for the doll on the front...easter finest...remember when you were a kid and you always had a new outfit with matching hat of course - it has been a long time since i had a new easter dress - times change
i fear my sorry camera skills don't do this little basket justice. the base is glittery yellow and it has a chick and bunny and little card in it - so sweet...nan spoiled me just rotten and i love each and every thing she sent. also, a big shout out to 521 Lake Street - who hosted this swap -thanks Sandy go to this link to see other people's work




have a blessed and fun easter

3 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable!! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ros. I just saw the cute things you gave Nan in Sandy's swap. You're card was just beautiful. You've sparked my creativity. Now if I would just do something with that spark. ha-ha. It looks like Nan was a sweet swap partner to you too.

    Happy Easter and Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ros,
    Well, it looks like Nan did a great job!!!! I just love seeing all of htis talent we have out here in blogland....thank you for being in my first swap! It sure was fun! Sandy

    ReplyDelete