11/25/10

Graditude

There is so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving:

my two sons
off learning new things
having Thanksgiving dinner with their teachers
happy and healthy

my husband
leg healing nicely
treats me with care
is truly a partner
my parents
healthy
south in the warmth
 my best friends
my siblings
all over the northwest
if not always in touch, always in my heart
friends

my friends
caring
accepting
funny
my colleagues
fun to work with
keep me calm
friends
my dog
Sophie
fierce protector
grateful for each and every person in my life
things
there are so many things to be grateful for too
long underwear, a job, a car that runs, laughter, craft and quilting materials, 
a warm and comfy bed, my boots,  snow, milky way bars,  glitter,
House (tv), medicines, pudding, art, pumpkin candles, mustard, books, warm quilts...
and so much more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment