2/28/10

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!
It has been many weeks that I have thought of starting this. Finally, two opportunities came my way that made it so I needed a blog to participate. In the days to come you will read more about those.
I am hoping these two projects will re-energize me as an artist. I plan to post every day or two and include quilting, crafting and paper projects as well as life stuff.
Hope you will come back often - if you become a 'follower' you can track my blog, or you can just check in by going to the web address whenever.
I am thinking this is going to be great fun!
ros

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Ros! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret - you are my first visitor - I think I need to think of a prize for you...

    ReplyDelete